Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ!! Profiting from Racoon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

READ!! Profiting from Racoon Empty
PostSubject: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:24 pm

There is a way that townies can probably profit from the holding of racoon events, and we should give it a try.

The average Racoon event costs about 5 mil, give or take and we take in tons of stones and materials during this event. If we donated a small percentage of our earnings then we could fuind the event and give the town a little profit with what change is left over.

The heavy hitting characters who kill a lot of racoon should try to donate a little more than the lower level players who arent going to kill and earn as much but this is my idea.

Every townie above level 80 or so donates about 500k for the event and every player below that level donate 200k. this level is a rough guideline and you can donate as much as you want of course. The important thing to know is that this is to benefit the town too, and dont be greedy. Teamwork is important in Xi'an.

So if we can get about 15 townies in on the event and manage to raise, oh say 6 or 7, then we could pay for the event and give a little profit to town.

this sort of act takes cooperation, you can not let other players pay for the event every time and go rape all of the racoons. Somebody ends up having to pay for it when it is only fair that everyone who participates contributes, either by donating beforehand or donating some money from their sales later on after with the items they get during event.

This sort of thing is easy to do if everyone teams up on it, the amount you pay should be nothing compared to the prized you get in return, AND profit the town!!!

How many towns can say they do racoon event twice a day?
WE COULD IF WE DO THIS RIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
MathewH2

MathewH2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 pm

mm good idea
id really like event 2 times a day
we just need set times
to get as many people as we can for each event
money is small price to pay for the mats, stones, and exp
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:11 pm

ya we can actually i braught this up before in town chat, only issue is, our town gets name that we abuse the coon events so depends there is a good and there is a bad to this.
Back to top Go down
advgun

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:14 pm

I agree and disagree with Shadow,I think it's rly good for everyone who takes part in it,but the bad side,i can't tell if it's bad,since not everyone will be complaining,and if we can do events and they can't,it's not our fault,we do it,we use the server's facility,it isn't something bad is it?^^ just my opinion
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:22 pm

advgun wrote:
I agree and disagree with Shadow,I think it's rly good for everyone who takes part in it,but the bad side,i can't tell if it's bad,since not everyone will be complaining,and if we can do events and they can't,it's not our fault,we do it,we use the server's facility,it isn't something bad is it?^^ just my opinion

On and off topic kinda, when u multi gain not from our town but from other towns u will hear the whining and bikering, etc. Like about the Turph issue apperently Xian stole them , well maybe they need to have more events then to attract the attention to town and have better damn people in town willing to help people when needed, but honestly i remember daddio screwing up the server the other day, he buys mats and sells way higher i am against stuff like that, but it can't be controlled yet and some turphs took me for money and never gave good deals on bulks, <-- Is why i say on and off topic.

But when we pay to have events we could have like 5 everyday really if we wanted to but good for market but another issue is u will hear alot of complaining about use using it to much, but I like your suggestion.

Realy this could help players in our town, basically I would look at it like this (If I was TC and had to make choice) I would host 3 events everyday if possible people that want to be in pays so much to be in it. What u gain from it u gain, it helps out townies get enchants and summons etc, so it is a good idea and it isn't, they talk about abuse like this on notlong and in HY all the time.

But to me its not abuse, its playing the game the right way
Back to top Go down
advgun

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:26 pm

agree shadow,we got some common ideas,but other towns recruiting,it's not always cause of coons event tho,anyways turph is turph,us is us,we should do what is better for the townies ^^
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:30 pm

advgun wrote:
agree shadow,we got some common ideas,but other towns recruiting,it's not always cause of coons event tho,anyways turph is turph,us is us,we should do what is better for the townies ^^

Agree, most get jelous anyways when they see assets go from 200m to like 1b over night lol, I want town to grow big, and if u look at growth rate vs. percent controlled the town is, we are doing very good!!, almost like almasha the p.shop heavon, but we all active is the key ^^ thats why we grow so big. Good players, heads etc, everyone wants to be here everyone in head spot wants it and that is a good thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:59 pm

Its funny that people will accuse a town of abusing Racoon event. It's a reputation I welcome with open arms and I'll tell you why.

to begin with shadow is right - people whine too much

but yeah, they wish they had the teamwork to raise funds for so many racoon events, in the end it only looks good on us, profits both the town and ourselves (because we over-donate a bit), and attracts other players because lets face it, we rock!

Stones for everybody! hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
advgun

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:44 pm

lol,u rock Grambo =P
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:10 am

Grambo wrote:
Its funny that people will accuse a town of abusing Racoon event. It's a reputation I welcome with open arms and I'll tell you why.

to begin with shadow is right - people whine too much

but yeah, they wish they had the teamwork to raise funds for so many racoon events, in the end it only looks good on us, profits both the town and ourselves (because we over-donate a bit), and attracts other players because lets face it, we rock!

Stones for everybody! hahahaha!

Good Way to think I love it muhahahahaha!

But no one in our town has whined once yet, what is going on. hmm

Think it means its a good town, keep politics out of the question all come out to the coon events and enjoy, maybe I donate for a coon event grambo when it comes down in price er, so damn high in price ><

When its 3m Wisp me i give u the money for it Smile

As others would say lets abuse it hehe, it attracts people to town and people like to stay in town then, cause they know we are active and for those that want to whine, hmm want cheese with that !!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:26 am

allready came up with that idea some time ago... and it wasn't realy working back then...
but im in for another try^^
Back to top Go down
MathewH2

MathewH2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:49 pm

affraid
i support the idea
and wow daddio
cant believe he'd do that

and what can they say about us abusing coon event?
we have the money, we earned it, people are willing to donate,
we have people to participate, its not like theres 21
other spots ><
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:01 pm

im pretty sure SweetyTweety will do the same for you any time you wanted to buy one, she knows how it works too but she also books a free one every day for the town (usually at like 20-21GMT and at 2-3GMT or somewhere in those time areas alternating day to day so all time zones can enjoy), so even if you dont "buy" events you will still get plenty. then they will FINALLY finish the voting when the game server works again and we can maybe start getting fourleafs at a better price too.. it will be a lot better when theres some free leafs and some cheap leafs for everybody. i hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ!! Profiting from Racoon   READ!! Profiting from Racoon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ!! Profiting from Racoon
Page 1 of 1