Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

poll about coon event

Go down 
4 posters

Do u agree with idea to make one hg in coon paradise only for townies 50-75lvl
yes
poll about coon event Vote_lcap69%poll about coon event Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
no
poll about coon event Vote_lcap31%poll about coon event Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SweetyTweety

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-13

poll about coon event Empty
PostSubject: poll about coon event   poll about coon event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:14 pm

I think to make one hg (middle hg in raccoon event) only for townies with 50 - 75 lvl. Higher lvls using magic (like me), they don't want to ksing anyone but they are faster so low lvls don't have a chance to kill mobs and get items from them.
I want to give them a chance to enjoy coon events.

Other 2 hgs will be for townies lvl 75 and above. When u finished both hgs u can go to middle hg.
Back to top Go down
Quantra

Quantra

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: poll about coon event   poll about coon event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Just my 2 cents but I'm level 80 now and I still dont kill fast enough to always get stones from Rac event. Perhaps level isn't the best measure for this.

Also I don't think it should all be about the items, I go to racc events because they are good fun, the items are just a bonus.

My suggestion for the lower levels is to get into a party before hand where you can share experience, then you can always enjoy a nice boost to your exp.

I'm not saying this is a bad idea though, it could work nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lotrokinship.com
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: poll about coon event   poll about coon event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:59 pm

I like the fact that I can choose a HG to go into, 5 people at that one , 8 at that one and only 2 at this one, I want this one with only 2!

Maybe Define LvL I have seen low lvls with good weapons! It is possible then all of a sudden this rule comes into effect! We have hundreds of low lvl that want to join town cause they are being spoon fed! The KSing sucks thats for sure I know I have been KS many of times and also on the other hand hehe I have KSed people to but was never intentional.

Maybe have an event for the peeps that don't have enchanted Weapons. This will help them! Once event for them and one event just for us makes sence, but I don't agree with spoon feeding people! Took me long time to get where I am today in this game.

^^ Its my 2 cents sure theres more to come zzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: poll about coon event   poll about coon event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 am

i kill them with one hit what do i care? nobody KSing me lol

but i dont really want to do anything for the people who come here, never level up, beg for items and ask for RP all the time. i feel that it will benefit more dead-weight players than good ones so i am against the idea.
Back to top Go down
Quantra

Quantra

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: poll about coon event   poll about coon event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:56 pm

I agree with you Grambo to an extent. Yes it is true that it may help more dead-weight players than hard working. However when considered on a player by player basis it will help each dead-weight as much as it will help each hard worker.

After some more careful thought on this idea I came to this conclusion.

Perhaps this idea is flawed, or perhaps it is unnecessary. The only true way to tell is to try it.

However without any plan like this one in action some advice could be given (and please correct me if any of this is false as I am really still a nooby):

• If you want to maximise stones at racc event, then choose the HG with the least players there.

• If you want to maximise chances for Isadora drops, then choose HG with most people.

• If you want to maximise fun, then go where you like ^.^

• Also my advice about exp still stands, as a noob I find the exp at racc event very nice.

• Have consideration for those hunting around you. Ask yourself 'Does that guy look like he is running for that racc?' If so then choose another to kill.

Although that last thing I do not think I really needed to state as I see a lot of this happening already. Thank you for letting the slow guy get some kills =]

KSing happens at racc event to me sometimes, I never think it is intentional though. I'm sure even a noob like me has managed to KS someone else at racc event, but I certainly would not do this on purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lotrokinship.com
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: poll about coon event   poll about coon event Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:35 pm

When is our next rac event hehe
JK = Just Kidding

But I seen what I consider a noob log on today, no names will be mentioned for certain reasons!
This is what happened ~ They logged on and asked when is next RP, and sweety answered tomorrow. That noob said WTF! <-- What kind of reply is that to the town chief ?

Seems alot come to our town cause we have these RP events, maybe we should consider who we let in and who we should kick from town.

Oh by the way at least this Noob said sorry after the matter to the town Chief so you all know, most don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poll about coon event   poll about coon event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poll about coon event
Page 1 of 1