Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Making More Money.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:06 am

hi all,

I know im not even in town yet! and prob. all the heads wont like this idea, but if xi'an wants to survive... there is a way to make more money.

This way Xi'an makes more money:
All heads get money from theire buildings, (tax things...)
If they donate that money, to the town,(not all offcourse, what's the use of being head then?Razz) the town will get ritcher, and more high lvl players will join, therefore the town will get stronger.

if anybody knows other idea's, plz post them here:) because we all want Xi'an to become stronger and ritcher!

Tell me what you think of my idea:)

greets,

Nils Brouwer(a.k.a: Caesium)
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:50 pm

Caesium wrote:
hi all,

I know im not even in town yet! and prob. all the heads wont like this idea, but if xi'an wants to survive... there is a way to make more money.

If they donate that money, to the town,(not all offcourse, what's the use of being head then?Razz) the town will get ritcher, and more high lvl players will join, therefore the town will get stronger.

if anybody knows other idea's, plz post them here:) because we all want Xi'an to become stronger and ritcher!

greets,

I don't mind the idea, but not everyone gets alot of money from being a Head of something. I know I see a few Mil, but I also have to look at the long goal of the hunting ground to, trees etc are not the easiest things to cap and I wold rather put that money into getting good dolls for the HG, I know i donated 1m to the town and plan on doing this as we need it, but just wait a few and the town will be making good money. I don't like to put anything in the HG with less than 100 dolls cause in no time the dolls will be gone depending what they are, 3k -5k per monster tree or look at holy stuff at 7k -10k per mob numbers add up. Sad

I think maybe a good idea would be everyone goes to a racoon event, then when its done give over all items recieved to the Heads alts and let us sell it and donate that money back to the town there is profit to be made from it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:32 am

theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
hi all,

greets,

I don't mind the idea, but not everyone gets alot of money from being a Head of something. I know I see a few Mil, but I also have to look at the long goal of the hunting ground to, trees etc are not the easiest things to cap and I wold rather put that money into getting good dolls for the HG, I know i donated 1m to the town and plan on doing this as we need it, but just wait a few and the town will be making good money. I don't like to put anything in the HG with less than 100 dolls cause in no time the dolls will be gone depending what they are, 3k -5k per monster tree or look at holy stuff at 7k -10k per mob numbers add up. Sad

I think maybe a good idea would be everyone goes to a racoon event, then when its done give over all items recieved to the Heads alts and let us sell it and donate that money back to the town there is profit to be made from it. Very Happy

True about capping, and spending the money on that,
But what im talking about is the: bank, Wh, Postoffice, market... they get(if im right) enough money to donate.

Thanks for the feedback^^
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:47 pm

Caesium wrote:
theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
hi all,

greets,

But what im talking about is the: bank, Wh, Postoffice, market... they get(if im right) enough money to donate.

u make okay money on some of the building but stuff like po, and WH don't make much per goonzu year maybe if they get lucky they might make 1m, but as far as bank and market go I don't know about that would have to ask them what they see, I think its 20% of the taxes but if u own shares its more money u get Smile
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:28 am

theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
hi all,

greets,

u make okay money on some of the building but stuff like po, and WH don't make much per goonzu year maybe if they get lucky they might make 1m, but as far as bank and market go I don't know about that would have to ask them what they see, I think its 20% of the taxes but if u own shares its more money u get Smile

True, but 1 mil is 1 mil;) and every marble is usefull for xi'an at this moment!
i DO think that the heads should keep some money for theirself, so it depends on how much Tax you get from it scratch

The WH should make more money when the WH prices are a bit higher,
Think about... 19/20 K per day, You'll make a profit of 6-7K per day, per Slot, i dont know how much slots are rented now... but it should be enough to gain more money(still, 19/20K is cheap)

But, do i hear a little: i like the idea a bit? bounce or u say: naaa go away with that idea, wont work, and dont even wanna try;P
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:34 am

Quote :
True, but 1 mil is 1 mil;) and every marble is usefull for xi'an at this moment!
i DO think that the heads should keep some money for theirself, so it depends on how much Tax you get from it scratch

The WH should make more money when the WH prices are a bit higher,
Think about... 19/20 K per day, You'll make a profit of 6-7K per day, per Slot, i dont know how much slots are rented now... but it should be enough to gain more money(still, 19/20K is cheap)

But, do i hear a little: i like the idea a bit? bounce or u say: naaa go away with that idea, wont work, and dont even wanna try;P

~ Well for instance, the WH only made 600k profit from taxes, so a donation of 1m to town was made cause the person runnin it, don't want the money, but cost that person some money out of pocket to donate 1m is min for donation. and from the HG I didn't make much to cover doll expense if I was to buy, Hotspring ducks cost about 2k each and when 1k goes like nothing from people hunting them thats 2m in dolls not including 1m for the vines if baught. Plus I donate to town as well but as far as that plan goes I kinda agree and kinda don't with it, depends on what people make profit, But like I said I own shares so I see a higher profit margin, same with any share holder that is a head ~ The smart Idea would be for those people to take that money and invest into shares for the town Very Happy But I think everyone should help and donate.

What a Face Someone already told me in this game with way more experience then most of use, give time and wait, sit on stuff later on it gets better What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rouxnet

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:31 am

The money the head receives is 20%. so if you pay 1mill tax, the head gets 200k. correct me if im wrong ^^
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:28 am

Rouxnet wrote:
The money the head receives is 20%. so if you pay 1mill tax, the head gets 200k. correct me if im wrong ^^

in asran it was like... you got 3 mil, and payed 1 mil, so i dont know what the numbers are!
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:19 am

Rouxnet wrote:

Its not always the same, If u own shares u see more!... but WH was not full u are not seeing the point
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:03 pm

Very Happy
Rouxnet wrote:

No u are right, 20% from the money is seen from heads, some are more than others in % wise. But the money part is that that big, TC sees some money to put don't know the %, they see it when they pay there taxes. etc put money into the town.

This should be a fun town, everyone shold be getting along in here its all about the town making money, donations don't mean much when u can get bamboo off of market for 500marbles or less and spam with tintin, town see's most profit from it correcte me if i am wrong cheers plus tintin gives more mats back to spam even more.Very Happy

Happy Spammin:D

Town heads should be having Meetings in Party chat to discuss how we can grow even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making More Money. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making More Money.   Making More Money. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making More Money.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Ideas-
Jump to: