Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ HG Schedule for the Week ~

Go down 
+2
oOHeroGunOo~
theshadowinc
6 posters

~ Do U Think A Scedule Like This Is A Good Idea ~
1. Yes
~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Vote_lcap67%~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
2. No
~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Vote_lcap11%~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
3. I don't Care
~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Vote_lcap0%~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Yes cause now I can make Money woot
 11% [ 1 ]
5. No I hate Makin money.
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 pm

• Monday ~ Drill Sharks and Right Catfish ( Day Done )
  • Tuesday ~ Drill Sharks and Right Catfish ( Day Done )
  • Wednsday ~ Lady Bugs And Dungfly's ( Day Done )
  • Thursday ~ Monkey Bros & Blue Lobsters ( Lady Bugs )
  • Friday ~ Vines and Ducks ( Ducks run out will have Shell)
  • Saturday ~ (Right Catfish & Dungfly's) Monkeys & ManCow's
  • Sunday ~ Frozen Knights and Marionette

Depends on what I cap But stay tuned I will edit it when I know I have dolls for certain things Very Happy
If I run out of dolls for the rest of the day will be pandas and hoppers so enjoy Smile

In Red Is For Sure, In blue is not sure yet may change !! thanks
Green means that dolls might run out Smile

Try not to ask for stuff from holly please as they are tough to cap, Monster trees will come eventually but will be with another high lvl mob for sure....
(If u want jelly jars plz post it in here we can meet up in game for me to put in HG but when u hunt them I have to cap them to stay up with the flow lol) Jelly jars are the only ones not stayin in over night in HG cause people don't hunt them unless its for there quest and they go poof hehe

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:54 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
oOHeroGunOo~

oOHeroGunOo~

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:05 pm

yes i like Monday/tuesday~ it would be better for me since i can 2 hit sharks and almost 2 hit catfish in a town hg~as for the other things, some of us still have to do the low lvl title quests, so those days would be good for a scheduled town title event?

sumtin i might hold~if shadow keeps this schedule

Saturday and Sunday should be townie reuqest days...just a thought and thusday how bout man cow?

wensday~Ladybugs and any tt3f mobs or Dung fly's

Mikey~afro
Back to top Go down
LuxXxuS

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:12 pm

You collect Monkey Brothers ?

Maybe you put they and Man Cows ;p
Drills and Catfish are good point Razz
But I don't know why u put Mad Chicken & Country Rats they give special items ? but when you make this i can donate you some Senile Tigress dolls Smile

With Bugs I prefer Vines ( I hunt it am Sunday [?] Razz great pair ) or monster with silk drop Razz, but now I don't have dolls with that monsters.

Maybe you know how many HP have Monkey Brother/Ducks on HG ? I have 75lv Horned (tommorow 76) I kill it in 1 hit ?

Edit1.
"~ Do U Think A Scedule Like This Is A Good Idea ~"
I think this schedule is good, but you must lead players voice Razz..
..and YOU DO IT ! VERY GOOD ! Razz
Great HG! Peace! Razz
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:36 pm

oOHeroGunOo~ wrote:

Saturday and Sunday should be townie reuqest days...just a thought and thusday how bout man cow?

wensday~Ladybugs and any tt3f mobs or Dung fly's

I like your point ~ Main purpose of this is to may people want to use HG for something and like all at once hehe:( , Its to give me the break here and there and to slow wisps down in game. I have been cappin like a omg lol. Basically reply with what u would like to see in the HG and what day, more then likely it will become perm for that day:bounce: . And main goal is to get HG to pay for the town. My goal with this is to fill gaps in the game. Another words this means u know u need silk for example... but no HG has them and u don't want to Hunt in TT for it, well post here or see the schedule oh its in HG tomorrow I hunt for 2 hours and get some, it saves u time as well as makes U money and the town money.

Hopefully this works, and to me its not about the money really all HG does is pay me for my time ~ To point this out to everyone in game that seems 8m is alot of money I get from HG ~ Shhh I buy bamboo and spam here and there hehe cause town makes more money then me donating 1m to town, but I also spam other stuff to that makes town more money and on a daily basis usually LoL ~ Our doll count is climbin and now its gettin easier to make a weekly schdule that can become perm. Very Happy

That means I get a chance now to go out and cap other stuff Like Beak stuff and Holly stuff % so low in those place hehe but I know this Schedule thing will work and makes it easier on everyone Smile.
Back to top Go down
GrandCaner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:02 pm

Shadow i would love to hav Dung Fly and Catfish on Saturday thats All others are fine sunny
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 pm

GrandCaner wrote:
Shadow i would love to hav Dung Fly and Catfish on Saturday thats All others are fine sunny

If i have anyleft u have to hunt there for more than just 1 hour for simple reason is people won't hunt there with flys in, so maybe just maybe I put them in when only u on unless others agree on it, u cool with that.....
Back to top Go down
advgun

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:57 pm

good job with the schedule ^^
but i think for wednesdays,it's better if it's vines with lady bugs then dung flys since vines alot better drop,i know it's kinda hard to cap dolls for 2 straight vines,but vines and ducks makes a nice combo but so does lady bugs with silk hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:51 pm

advgun wrote:
good job with the schedule ^^
but i think for wednesdays,it's better if it's vines with lady bugs then dung flys since vines alot better drop,i know it's kinda hard to cap dolls for 2 straight vines,but vines and ducks makes a nice combo but so does lady bugs with silk hehe ^^

Good point I keep note of that thanks for the tip hehe, This week probably not, but next week maybe fit it into the schedule Wink
Back to top Go down
nathan1

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:46 pm

hey can i have only vines on thursday, well if u dont mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~   ~ HG Schedule for the Week ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ HG Schedule for the Week ~
Page 1 of 1