Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Empty
PostSubject: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:54 am

ok, we hear a lot about spammin to make the town money. I spam a lot of things with tintin and I can tell you that it's worthwhile: you might not have anything to show for it in the end other than a few tintin boxes, but you level up your manufacturing skill a lot out of those materials. It also benefits the town greatly - 5000[M] is given to the town every time tintin is used. 5000[M], no matter which item it is. So when it comes to bamboo, TinTin can actually be used to increase your donating dollar while giving you the chances to make a Master or Perfect Grade item in the process.

Now, let me break down the math of it for you using some fixed variables.
For my scenario, we're going to value Bamboo at 600[M] per piece, and we'll say that tintin gives back an average of 60% return.

so, I go buy 500 bamboo for 300000[M].
I spam all of it and get 60% back. so, the 50 bamboo items I spammed gives the town 250000.
I go spam my remaining 300 bamboo and my 30 bamboo items gives the town 150000. and I still have 180 bamboo left.
I spam the next 180 bamboo for 18 items and 90000 is given to the town.
Lets just say i only get 10000[M] for the town out of the rest lo

so then, l've used 300000[M] worth of bamboo and managed to make the town 500000[M], thats not bad at all Smile

AND DONT FORGET THE OTHER BENEFITS!!

I spammed about 200 thunderbolt guns on GoonZu day and tintin them all. I got 4 TinTin box from them. The chance of getting good item from TinTin depends on the level of the item you give to him. The Thunderbolt gun is only a level 32 weapon so that's not bad. After level 70 Weapon, you start to get Titanium, Aramid, and Mahogany sometimes as well.

But for practical use, go get you some bamboo. And hope for the best =D

Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. PG
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

PostSubject: Re: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:58 am

haha i just realized the section i put it in.. is it the wrong one?

it is sort of an idea right? the idea that spamming bamboo is good!
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 am

Grambo wrote:
haha i just realized the section i put it in.. is it the wrong one?

it is sort of an idea right? the idea that spamming bamboo is good!

U are so right but people don't see that sometimes, I have tried to tell people over and over again about it, maybe this will clairify it hehe. So ya donating 1m to town is a waste buy 1m in bamboo and spam Smile more money for town Smile)))
Back to top Go down
oOHeroGunOo~

oOHeroGunOo~

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:32 am

Grambo its lvl 80+ items that start to get tit,ara,mah.......
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

PostSubject: Re: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:51 am

ya i dunno exactly what items get that stuff, i went on popular belief. sorry.

i will find out myself soon enough Wink
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:04 pm

oOHeroGunOo~ wrote:
Grambo its lvl 80+ items that start to get tit,ara,mah.......

LvL 85+ stuff, but they might of changed it ><
Back to top Go down
ShaKaBR

ShaKaBR

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:04 pm

congratz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.   Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spamming Bamboo - the benefits and math.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Ideas-
Jump to: