Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT ONE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-16

IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ONE!!!!   IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:34 am

guys,
The forum has got a new Moderator,
and thats me!Razz

i will check all the people who log in, and the ip adresses,
there have been too much problems with the votings,(people with more accounts)

For all you guys who have more accounts, and participating for the voting, we will find out, and we will delete you from the list, it's as simple as that.

Greets,

Nils
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133

IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ONE!!!!   IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 am

Caesium wrote:
guys,
and thats me!Razz

For all you guys who have more accounts, and participating for the voting, we will find out, and we will delete you from the list, it's as simple as that.

Greets,

Nils

hmm cheaters never prosper >< i thaught I seen that caner tried to cheat to get Head spot ?? WTF

Just so u know check my IP all u want my wife votes, and my 4 year old daughter votes and so do I ^^, but they are different people we vote for ><.

But now I don't trust anyone that is running for a head now, cause now its just ruined... one person to spoil it.

and u can't always go by IP addresses usually they are never the same^^, in canada they change everyday ^^
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63

IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ONE!!!!   IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:29 am

theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
guys,
and thats me!Razz

Greets,

Nils

hmm cheaters never prosper >< i thaught I seen that caner tried to cheat to get Head spot ?? WTF

Just so u know check my IP all u want my wife votes, and my 4 year old daughter votes and so do I ^^, but they are different people we vote for ><.

But now I don't trust anyone that is running for a head now, cause now its just ruined... one person to spoil it.

and u can't always go by IP addresses usually they are never the same^^, in canada they change everyday ^^

is ur wife a member of xian? if yes, whats her ign?

And offcourse, can you PM ur IP adress, just in case:)
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133

IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ONE!!!!   IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:49 am

Caesium wrote:
theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
guys,
and thats me!Razz

Greets,

Nils

is ur wife a member of xian? if yes, whats her ign?

And offcourse, can you PM ur IP adress, just in case:)

sorry about your luck u are not getting my ip address it started with 99. this morning, i have a server i don't give my ip out my server cost over 3k usd so i am careful and touchy on that one, IGN beebee25, summerraine Smile all seperate people
Town Chief already knows how those people are

summerraine is the youngest player in the game
Back to top Go down
MathewH2

MathewH2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-24

IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ONE!!!!   IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:32 pm

affraid
they change everyday?
should make that everywhere ><
much less comp hacking by IP adress.

and the IP address
is shown to mods and admins
o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ONE!!!!   IMPORTANT ONE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down