Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+12
MathewH2
theshadowinc
LuxXxuS
evilleprechaun
Grambo
advgun
Chikami
doodle
ShockingSam
oOHeroGunOo~
Jendro
Caesium
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-16

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi people,

Since Jendro and i are checking the IP's of everyone, for the votings, we came to the shocking conclution that a player(not calling any names, you will prob. know about who we are talking) had more then 1 account, and voted serveral times for himself,
We kicked him out of the election.

LET THIS BE A WARNING FOR ALL OF YOU,

If we find out you got more accounts then 1 on 1 ip adress, or mail adress, you will get a warning, or a direct bann for sevaral days,
it depends on how much accounts you got for the warning or bann.

Greets,

Nils
Back to top Go down
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Ok, I have to add things here Razz
(Lol, this forum is almost becoming a strict jail Razz):

Everyone who is in this forum has to post 1 message in THIS topic. EVERYONE! AAAAARGH! Razz lol
Ok, but everyone who applied has to do that.
Thanks

Sincerely,
Jendro
Back to top Go down
https://xian.forumotion.net
oOHeroGunOo~

oOHeroGunOo~

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:48 pm

yo posting like u said
Back to top Go down
ShockingSam

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Posting for whatever reason.

Currently ill with what feels like a barberic monkey hitting both sides of my head repeatedly to try and break out. That's why I'm not online.
Back to top Go down
doodle

doodle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Chikami

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:49 pm

don't forums usually have a hidden list of all of the accounts' ip addresses? Well, anyways, here's mine xD
Back to top Go down
advgun

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:00 pm

lol,i guess i'll post too?XD
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 pm

why post?
Back to top Go down
Chikami

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:09 pm

post shows your ip number, at least I remember it did when I used to be a forum moderator. But that site also had a hidden list with ips, so I dunno. This forum might not have that feature
Back to top Go down
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, to say whats the reason Razz
Inactive accounts will be removed, and it's easier to track down mules.
So if you won't post you will be deleted from the forum Razz
If I find mules, I will just remove the mules and nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:02 am

Chikami wrote:
post shows your ip number, at least I remember it did when I used to be a forum moderator. But that site also had a hidden list with ips, so I dunno. This forum might not have that feature

It's easy.
The real reason is like Jendro said, BUT, the problem is, we cant track down IP adresses when people dont post, so thats why,
Just tell us if ur family is playing the game too in xian, and plz, tell the IGN of them. then it will be o.k:)

Otherwise we will kick ur side accounts;)
Back to top Go down
evilleprechaun

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:24 am

wheee free post to save my account
Back to top Go down
LuxXxuS

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:10 am

NY POST ^^
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Chikami wrote:

hmm, IP is wrong way to figure it out some of the times, only dumb people would make mules anyway, my IP changes daily, show from urope, canada, usa, austra... anywhere I want it to show me and never shows my real IP anyways. IP can be hidden to through a proxy so really IP is bad way to figure things out most of the time.

POST!!

Sorry different IP today LoL
Back to top Go down
MathewH2

MathewH2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:33 pm

*poke* lol!
Back to top Go down
inycxchris90

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:50 pm

post.
Back to top Go down
beebee25

beebee25

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:48 pm

BumP!! Smile
Back to top Go down
anayid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:24 am

post^^
Back to top Go down
advgun

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:39 am

post?
Back to top Go down
KanBaiWz

KanBaiWz

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:51 pm

bro1 why havent u been playin much?
University?Work?Lazy?huh?Cmon anwser?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanz-gz.heavenforum.com
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:51 am

Me?

Well, currently I'm OR busy with school OR it is my mother.
I try to be active most of the time, but I cant play more than 1,5 hours, because otherwise my mother will take my computer for 2 months... Yes, she's quiet mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!   READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1