Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW TOWN HEADS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

NEW TOWN HEADS Empty
PostSubject: NEW TOWN HEADS   NEW TOWN HEADS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Because our votes got messed up by different things, we have decided not to use the voting system any more. We will base our decisions strictly on what benefits the town the most.

We seek players who are active often, are willing to contrubute financially if necessary, and experienced players of the game. There are many players who meet these criteria, and we wish to continue offering the head positions to different townies.

I have determined the length of term for town heads to be 2 game years, that is 24 days. After that time the head is replaced to give another user the oppertunity. If it is determined that there is absolutely no better choice we keep the remaining head. This would be a very rare case if it ever happens.

I must now take respoisibility for all town decisions fully, although i may recieve advice which I value, the decisions are mine alone. There is a balance that must be maintained and i know I can't make everybody happy. I will do my best. For anyone who is disappointed with my decisions I only ask that you be patient because things take time.

I will not update players on wether I am going to choose them or not, in fact, I will not discuss my decisions with players at all in the future. You will know my decisions when I make them and no earlier. Good, helpful, friendly players know who they are, just keep working hard and I promise you that you will all get your term as a town head if you wish to apply. Keep in mind that it takes TIME please. This is much more of a chance than many towns will ever give their players, your hard work will pay off in Xi'an. I have recieved far too many whispers about these matters in the past and I do not wish to discuss it because it changes nothing. I know this will not hurt our good players to hear it because like I said, they know who they are and I dont have to tell them Razz

A decision has now been reached as to the next head of Market, the player [GallantKnight] will begin his 24 day term immediately at the posting of this topic.

A decision has not been reached with regards to PO, I thought we made one but then new knowledge came to my attention. I will have my decision possibly within 4 or 5 hours.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this subject.
Back to top Go down

NEW TOWN HEADS
Page 1 of 1