Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reason why i left

Go down 
+2
ShockingSam
oOHeroGunOo~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oOHeroGunOo~

oOHeroGunOo~

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:16 pm

The reason is plain and simple

i stuck up for Arzys, i was told to get "fuct"

assuming it means what i think it means

And those ss's? Did not ks someone 55 time....

I would like to see them.

Especially if it was shadow in the hotspring......might have ksed him a few times, but 55, thats outrages!

Who doesnt ks? huh? it happens, even those with power ks, simple

I loved this town, i liked alot fo the members, but being told to get "fuct"
not gonna stand for it
so i resign being Market head, and i hope alot of you townies dont hate me for leaving
Back to top Go down
ShockingSam

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:47 am

I respect you'r decision.
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:24 am

call a waaambulance muthafucka!

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:34 am

Grambo wrote:
Arzys isn't in Xi'an and after being warned about him at least 5 times, you have no reason to be defending him to me or anyone else, doesn't matter if I'm town Chief or broke, townless vagrant. I respected your choice to be his friend despite the fact that you had been warned. I tolerated Arzy this and Arzy that and I don't say anything because it's your choice even though part of me wants to puke in my throat a little. I'll tell you again, Arzys is a moron, he will kiss the ass of anybody who is on his side, he takes the side he thinks will win. His gameplay is oriented around bullshit priorities and he is rude to my guildies Molin and TziLong for no reason << thats Arzys in the present. Arzys in the past is the same noob fuck, trying to learn whatever he can to exploit the game. Ask the people in Ankha, he spent a bit of time there and is no longer welcome from what I can gather from talking to Wilderness. He has hopped from guild to guild leaving on what terms i do not know, he was kicked out of our guild for being a basic pain in the ass most of all, asking booboo32 for his password was only icing on the cake. he asked him for it in guild chat, then took him somewhere (i dont know where, it sounded like they were gonna hunt) and asks him for his password some more in private. booboo32 gets PISSED and we dont know why, so we start asking him and he statrs to explain what Arzys is offering him: to level up his character if he gives him the account login and pass. The extreme kissing ass was ignorable, but booboo was my mentee and a good honest kid SO Arzys got his exploit wanting, ass kissing, password asking ass booted the fuck out. I guess he was bitter about it because later on he started being rude to TziLong and Molin in Destiny Tower. I was willing to let him create his new character and go on without having his story told by me, but when he start dissing my guildies that was it. It's true that people might change, lets hope for your sake that they do. You're a nice person who has already thrown too much away for someone who I know (you can believe me or not) you can't be certain of. You're taking a real gamble here and possibly dragging other people down with you. Your choice to leave the town over some harsh words is extreme and unnecessary but it's probably for the better because the last thing Xi'an needs is a Arzys supporter, espescially such an adamant one. And don't you even worry about the KSing, the important ones have the shots. Besides, you left. What does it matter?

"get fuct" means GET FUCKED! do not, in essence, call me a liar to my face and expect me to take that either. All I said was "get fucked once and you reacted like a little baby. Go cry, bitch.

lol!

True that!! Its true all of it and the truth hurths ^^
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 am

i erased more and more of my comment until there was none left haha
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:01 am

@ grambo,

And ur the TC? thats a joke... cmon...

Come with the prove he KSed someone 50-55 times.

and then again.... to come back @ the rules, you said something like... no swearing right?
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:00 pm

Caesium wrote:
@ grambo,

and then again.... to come back @ the rules, you said something like... no swearing right?

Casium I do have more pics that the person showed me, the person was in our guild that got Kill Steal. It is true some pics up on the main pic and he admitted it in the forum here. Need Glasses I can get you some. But why you but in I don't know you are just a flamer like everyone else its funny to sit back and watch you people flame. As for Grambo goes he is TC he makes the choices, its plain, its simple, GK quit town, was going to be kicked. There are plenty more SS of it Plenty more I have like 10 for sure that where sent to me, I only sent a couple over to who needed to see it. And as far as that wolf medal I still have it on my main character LMAO you guys are just so funny.
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:08 pm

sorry caesium, i said excessive swearing. other people do what they like. im not going to warn anybody unless they're saying crude sexual things in front of kids or more sensitive people. sorry thats the only example i can think of but the rule refers to the more disruptive acts to vulgarity that occur on the internet sometimes. i've sait it before, but it's been a while since last time so i will explain again: these rules are very general, there are other drafts of them that are a lot more specific but you know a lot of people dont speak english very well so they're very vague. 50-55 times for KS is an exaggeration at worst, it is the words used by the player to describe what happened, followed by "i managed to take some SS of it too". I was not going to approcah the subject with him personally because I wasn't around when it happened, but i figured that while he was pissing on my parade I might as well air this other grievance with him. Answer me this please though since I'm taking the time to answer you right now, do you think it is respectful of him to parade around with this friend of his (Arzys) who I not only know to be a morally bankrupt, but also a general asshole after I have told him over and over straight up facts? You know something, it wouldnt even matter if he had no reason to dislike a person at all, if he had a problem with somebody from outside of town, I would not be making friends with the person, if I did happen to make friends with them I certainly wouldn't be parading around talking great things about them, and i sure as HELL wouldnt defend them to the person. It's a little thing called loyalty, honor, or what we like to say in Canada: balls. So, I think that "get fuct" was in order, I'd have to say he got off pretty easy. Like I said, I am also a person and if I get pissed, I get pissed just like you would. And he continues to be a little bitch about the incident, so he will get no sympathy from me. If he was smart he would have waited 15 minutes or so for the apology he would have most likely got from me in town chat. Even though he 100% deserved it, i tend to feel bad about doing these things later. to answer your rhetorical question, yes I am the Town Chief, it is no joke. When you see me in town you will see the title below my character avatar. I preform the administrative functions of the town correctly and see to its best interests financially, doing my best to follow the wishes of shareholders because technically they "own" the town. I create good relations with other players who are of sound mind with regards to matters, and tell others to get lost. Unfortunately, you can't make everyone happy. I'm sorry if you don't like the stance that I take on this matter. The idea that the mention of the KS incident is a line-up for me to boot him crosses your mind, let me tell you that it was being discussed for a while before that incident happened. Whom the discussion involved is for them to tell you if they wish, it is not my place. In conclusion, I do not tolerate bullshit, but I dont mind answering your questions if you are displeased with the way I handle MY personal matters and how I express MY personal opinion. I can be flexible for townies wether I am the town chief or not.
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 pm

theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
@ grambo,

Casium I do have more pics that the person showed me, the person was in our guild that got Kill Steal. It is true some pics up on the main pic and he admitted it in the forum here. Need Glasses I can get you some. But why you but in I don't know you are just a flamer like everyone else its funny to sit back and watch you people flame. As for Grambo goes he is TC he makes the choices, its plain, its simple, GK quit town, was going to be kicked. There are plenty more SS of it Plenty more I have like 10 for sure that where sent to me, I only sent a couple over to who needed to see it. And as far as that wolf medal I still have it on my main character LMAO you guys are just so funny.

swears: "fuck this bullshit Shadow, dont even bother."
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:01 am

@ shadowinc,

Wasn't talking to you, so plz, shut up, only talking with grambo about this, since ur not the TC and u weren't mentioned by Mike.

@ grambo.

Since ur the TC, you should be an example.
what i DO know, is that when u KS 3 times, you get to be in ''prison'' so i dont know how he can KS a guy 50-55 times? kinda funny actualy.

I hope you will be online soon, i rly need to talk to you about something.

(no hard feelings about this, but i DO think you over reacted.)
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 am

im not going to disagree with you at all, but this sort of circumstance is very rare and you can be sure it probably wont happen again anyhow. and no hard feelings, its ok. and I'm really sorry to say it but GK threw himself in the trash bin, not me. His choice, his consequences.
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:15 pm

Caesium wrote:
@ shadowinc,

Wasn't talking to you, so plz, shut up, only talking with grambo about this, since ur not the TC and u weren't mentioned by Mike.

Why don't you shut up we all know you like to flame. So go huff it, oh wait you are a nobody and want to be somebody. The way I see it, its on the forum for a reason for all view, and everyone is intitled to there input!
So go huff a flying fox. If you have a matter to deal with Grambo, then deal with it in a seperate chat in the game not where everyone can read it.

Caesium wrote:
@ grambo.

what i DO know, is that when u KS 3 times, you get to be in ''prison'' so i dont know how he can KS a guy 50-55 times? kinda funny actualy.

Obviously you are a nooooooooooooooob! You can kill steal someone with out getting malicious point against you. Guess what its on the forum so my input is there you don't like it, thats fine, I don't give a flying fock if you like me or not! Day you get Xian bank head I will quit town fock the town it can go down hill. The town don't revolve around YOU! Its none of your business to put input in this topic. Wait you control how many shares so why should you have a say in what gets done all you do is run your mouth oh wait thats right your a noob! Only thing noobs are good at!!

And I do have more pics, but I don't need to post them to show YOU cause you are a NO BODY! So take that pickle out of your ars, and try be friends with people instead of flaming people. Alot in this game thinks you are a little byotch, and alot of popular high lvl players with assets higher than ME!

But like I said in previous reply what you can't READ ENGLISH!!!!

But one thing is for sure you act pretty tough behind a computer monitor, to bad we couldn't meet face to face, Cause I would shake your little nikeys off !!

But as far as you go it has nothing to do with you and you stick your noise in again, damn man pretty soon you gonna have one like pinocio, nice and loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!
Back to top Go down
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:32 am

@ everyone in the GoonZu Community;

Can't we just play GoonZu in a nice way? Please stop to be "not nice" towards other players. I hope you all are adult players that at least know how to behave in a community.
With that Grambo does not only have to be an example for GoonZu players, we ALL have the responsibility.
I hope the conflict is over, and I hope the community of Xi'an will be nice and normal again, as it was. Otherwise we can't grow and that is what we want, isn't it? ^^
I respect everyone, and everyone's choices. I hope this time the choices wil be good too, because I know you all can make them right ^^

Sincerely,
Jendro
Back to top Go down
https://xian.forumotion.net
Caesium

Caesium

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:35 am

theshadowinc wrote:
Caesium wrote:
@ shadowinc,

Why don't you shut up we all know you like to flame. So go huff it, oh wait you are a nobody and want to be somebody. The way I see it, its on the forum for a reason for all view, and everyone is intitled to there input!
So go huff a flying fox. If you have a matter to deal with Grambo, then deal with it in a seperate chat in the game not where everyone can read it.

Caesium wrote:
@ grambo.

Obviously you are a nooooooooooooooob! You can kill steal someone with out getting malicious point against you. Guess what its on the forum so my input is there you don't like it, thats fine, I don't give a flying fock if you like me or not! Day you get Xian bank head I will quit town fock the town it can go down hill. The town don't revolve around YOU! Its none of your business to put input in this topic. Wait you control how many shares so why should you have a say in what gets done all you do is run your mouth oh wait thats right your a noob! Only thing noobs are good at!!

And I do have more pics, but I don't need to post them to show YOU cause you are a NO BODY! So take that pickle out of your ars, and try be friends with people instead of flaming people. Alot in this game thinks you are a little byotch, and alot of popular high lvl players with assets higher than ME!

But like I said in previous reply what you can't READ ENGLISH!!!!

But one thing is for sure you act pretty tough behind a computer monitor, to bad we couldn't meet face to face, Cause I would shake your little nikeys off !!

But as far as you go it has nothing to do with you and you stick your noise in again, damn man pretty soon you gonna have one like pinocio, nice and loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!

i guess you want to be SOMEONE at this moment?
why are you asking to become TC of xian otherwise?
i hope you will gone soon dude... i cant stand you... piss off, and get a life.

Just because ur ritch, doesn't make you SOMEBODY.
and i dont like to flame... just like to flame on you... because ur a damn prick who thinks he's very important...
while i NEVER seen anybody who is positive about you.... so just stfu and get a life.

poor little boy.

(Everybody can make money.... but not everybody can make friend and can get a life. remember that one shadow.)
Back to top Go down
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:48 am

Hmmm...

I won't choose a side. Or better said:
I choose everyone to live peacefully together. Since that is impossible (I know, it's reality Razz ) at least try it ^^

BUT

I think Caesium has 1 good point. Do never go out for the fool's gold.

This is also from a Chinese Proverb:

People flirt with trouble, when they show off their richness...
Back to top Go down
https://xian.forumotion.net
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Caesium wrote:

i guess you want to be SOMEONE at this moment?
why are you asking to become TC of xian otherwise?
i hope you will gone soon dude... i cant stand you... piss off, and get a life.

Me asking I am not asking to be TC always said I don't want to be TC, get your story straight first before you assume! Plain and simple I don't want TC of Xian get that through your head!

As far as that goes why you deserve head of bank ?? You own no shares at all! plain and simple ^^ Basically you are a nobody so hope you like being a nobody!

Caesium wrote:

Just because ur ritch, doesn't make you SOMEBODY.
and i dont like to flame... just like to flame on you... because ur a damn prick who thinks he's very important...
while i NEVER seen anybody who is positive about you.... so just stfu and get a life.
You first started out saying that cursing is not an apropriate thing but you do it all the time and as far as it goes at the moment, maybe I should sell my shares to mufight hehe he would have enought to take over the town right now I am the turning point and depends where my shares end up! As for riight now I am keeping them and only reason you even in town is cause you are in Tweetys Guild what have you done for town lightly??
Nothing thats right you have done nothing, what do you spam in town oh wait nothing okay now who is on the wrong stick.
Caesium wrote:

(Everybody can make money.... but not everybody can make friend and can get a life. remember that one shadow.)

Have tons of friends in the game lots from Turph, Pers, Lahore, Aethra just to name a few towns my list is over filled, I don't need you as a friend if that is what you are trying to say. Just remember one thing alot of high pd's control market in things you see what flame armors at you able to buy it now! Should be careful on what you say don't want that pretty women on the forum to give you shit ^^.

(You just need to learn to grow up and grow hair on your testicles, flame me all you want I love it keep it coming man, just means more posts for me to do, gives me something to do. )
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Jendro wrote:
Hmmm...

I won't choose a side. Or better said:
I choose everyone to live peacefully together. Since that is impossible (I know, it's reality Razz ) at least try it ^^
Really what I have to say to that one is that its a smart move! Really It is!
But he questioning the TC owns nothing, no shares at all thinks he a somebody! enough said! Choices where made plain and simple at the end of it all the TC has to make the choice sometimes its a dirty choice.

Jendro wrote:

BUT

I think Caesium has 1 good point. Do never go out for the fool's gold.

This is also from a Chinese Proverb:

People flirt with trouble, when they show off their richness...

Very Very True, but more marbles in this game means free spaming ^^ with making money from it ^^. Means can grow town really good in shorter amount of time. So really I never braught up about how much money i had, i had alot in mats that i spammed to get skill and then enchant my stuff. So really just cause i have like 1b in total marbles really means nothing when I spam it away to wallace or tin tin!
One min in this game you can be rich means nothing cause the next you won't be. Happens all the time thats why I say nothing about my assets its other people that bring it up that seen it that started saying stuff about it, and still means nothing to me 1b marbles pffft don't care I donate them all to town and still wouldn't care! Its simple but have you ever had Demon set it cost like 1b or pretty close in marbles to have yes it does oh yes it does mean 1b marbles gone that easy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reason why i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why i left   Reason why i left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reason why i left
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Saké Bar-
Jump to: