Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just another small piece of advise for me....

Go down 
4 posters

Choose Wisely
Spend all the money I earn on ranking Water Dragon Sword.
Just another small piece of advise for me.... Vote_lcap78%Just another small piece of advise for me.... Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Spend money on mats to spam some Hunter's Bows and hope, nay pray, for a MG/PG.
Just another small piece of advise for me.... Vote_lcap22%Just another small piece of advise for me.... Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ShockingSam

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Just another small piece of advise for me.... Empty
PostSubject: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:12 am

I have recently bought a rank 1 Dragon Sword water, and was wondering if I should continue with my previous plan, or rank the sword?
Back to top Go down
doodle

doodle

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:30 am

how often do you find someone making a mg or pg item... it's gonna be harder than u think to make one. just look at grambo and shadow... lol they've been trying for a while (grambo got his on bday i duno if shadow got his yet) and they ALWAYS are spamming. i mean sammy.. if you really feel lucky go for it :] but i rather have something that i can rely on and even later on i can sell the dragon sword after you did accomplish a mg or pg. but that's just my opinion. :]
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:52 am

doodle wrote:
how often do you find someone making a mg or pg item... it's gonna be harder than u think to make one. just look at grambo and shadow... lol they've been trying for a while (grambo got his on bday i duno if shadow got his yet) and they ALWAYS are spamming. i mean sammy.. if you really feel lucky go for it :] but i rather have something that i can rely on and even later on i can sell the dragon sword after you did accomplish a mg or pg. but that's just my opinion. :]

Very True, Grambo hit his yes this is true BUT I still have not hit mine yet and I make over 1k Dama swords Goonzu Day and they where tin tined same with jap swords...... Its not easy to spam MG/PG and I have like 45 Dex >< so really I would say rank your weapon first that way you have something to make you money and get ya mats for spaming later on, and If you ever notice its the people that are high SKILL lvl that hit them usually and not very often.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:01 am

ShockingSam wrote:
I have recently bought a rank 1 Dragon Sword water, and was wondering if I should continue with my previous plan, or rank the sword?

Important parts in looking for a sword is BASE ATTACK!

There are a few swords on market currently 167 the max, that is a good sword to enchant its about 148% of the base of a regular one, that means perfect for enchant and perm weapon for life dude, means hard work and money put into it, you will keep forever!

BeeBee25 Has a Jap sword base of 159, better than any dragon sword you will find except for whats on market now! Benefit its hits harder than my Dama with a base of 107 and hits harder than Grambos sword with a base of 129. Your Crit will be huge I would think before you start enchanting if you see a Jap Sword with base like that and its 10m I would think good money for enchant well spent. Just some advise from someone that knows alot about enchanting ^^

Dragon = Expensive to Rank, Jap = not to bad, Dama = Cheap
Better sord then jap but jap better sword then Dama

Look at the HP of your mobs water you say well they like 3k HP there aprox depending on the floor, so would say really all you need is Jap a really good one enchanted don't forget rank 7 adds 250 plus sword base + Str ^^. So would mean about 1100-1500 crit depending on what you use for magic with the sword. so really Dama is the cheap way but going with dragon for water enchant I would say think before you do it. Think of mob HP etc.
Back to top Go down
ShockingSam

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:00 pm

I've already got the dragon sword, base is 138, not that good -.-
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:22 am

to make the master grade/perfect grade item you need a few things: luck is one of the most important and unfortunately there is no guarantees. luk, dex, and high weapon manufacturing skill will aid you in the making of the item, but still leaves most of it to chance. I recommend the use of the water sword FIRST because it will allow you to easily collect materials to make more weapons. Think about it - hellgate has copper, cowhide, sily, iron, gold, silver, charcoal and more. You can not only get rich in that place, but you can collect materials for spamming.

In all honesty, I think you can do both but the MG will take time. I would say to make your sword, and save up to spam bows once you have a good hunting tool.
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:13 am

ShockingSam wrote:
I've already got the dragon sword, base is 138, not that good -.-

Crappy base on the sword, Dama on market 117 I think it was for 2.5m, very cheap to enchant and alot cheaper than the one you currently have to enchant. Always look at base, base is very important ~ Sell the Dragon and go with a Jap sword its about the same and cheaper to enchant.

beebee25 has Jap swrod base of 159, you might find on market for like 2-5m and well worth the money cause its cheap to enchant, look at the polisher and mob XP. Don't need very expensive sword that is enchanted to do the job just a good base one enchanted with proper element.
Back to top Go down
ShockingSam

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Thanks for the advise, I will enchant a japa sword ^.^
I'm stuck on element though, decided on a water Elfin, but what ele for my sword? X.X
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Water is the b ig money maker, Sam. Hellgate is big dollar. go water, not only is it a bit cheaper, it will pay you better. your water weapon will bve the tool that earns money for everything you ever need. IF you can gfet the water weapon to rank 7, and posess skill 65 or greater, your magic (poison) should be able to kill ALL hellgate mobs with one hit. run around poisoning stuff all day for the one-hit. its fast money, and its big money, you cant go wrong.

Wishing you the BEST of luck in advance!!!
Back to top Go down
ShockingSam

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:32 pm

Yeah, just hit rank 5 with my water elfin. been makeing good money in HellGate.
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:33 am

ShockingSam wrote:
Yeah, just hit rank 5 with my water elfin. been makeing good money in HellGate.

Always ask the pros, lol ~ marbles are damn good in hellgate, not only the jade, but the limestones and the ores not, especially when market goes crazy like it has due to the TP price effect!

I collect like 1-1.6k jade in leaf time that is huge marbles at ACU even if you have to bring back mats cause you can't sell the ACU!

1.6k jade = 16m Plus you get Clay and Silk Thread to save up and sell later ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another small piece of advise for me....   Just another small piece of advise for me.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another small piece of advise for me....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Saké Bar-
Jump to: