Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DIVIDEND Policies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharis

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-31

DIVIDEND Policies Empty
PostSubject: DIVIDEND Policies   DIVIDEND Policies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:25 pm

I strongly believe that A TOWN owes its success to its residents. Therefore, Shareholders (and others with vested) of a town can and SHOULD ONLY be prosper when its residents prosper AS WELL.

Which is the basic fundamental belief i have exercised in every single town whose policies i have written or formulated or given inputs to. I sink or swim (die or live) if the residents sink or swim. I proper, if they prosper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dividend payouts will adopt, a steady, but at increasing amount. In other words, a constant amount, yearly. But, gradually increasing as town expands and residents do well and prosper.

Example: 20 mil for 4 years, 30 mil on the 5th to 10th year, 40mil on 11th to 14th. (bigger amounts as town and its residents do better and better).

as opposed to having 100m this year, 0 dividend next year for 3 years in consecutive row.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The implications:

1. We are avoiding assholes manipulating stock prices that will hurt RESIDENTS AND Small to mid-scale shareholders.

Poorly run town, capital smuggling, and other factors will try to be minimized to do their harms in order for A FEW assholes profiting short term while leaving nasty after-affects to good residents and other shareholders, in other words, YOU.

2. If you are TRULY have good intention towards the town, and at the same time, protecting your investment and making profit in the process;

THIS is GOOD for you.
BECAUSE, the capital is not going anywhere. You (shareholders) might see different timing in how they are released. But, within say, 10 to 20 years in game time, you WILL earn the same amount of income.

3. Actually MORE income, since you minimize the bad factors comming into play. And having well-off residents who do well, means your income PIE is getting bigger. Would you rather have 50% of 3inch diameter pizza, or a slice of 400 inch diameter pizza?

Hence, if you have put sizable investment (owning high number of shares), or even small investment, or if you are in it for the long run; You have less risk of your investment go bust, and more chance to gain.

4. On the other side of the fence, Xi'an residents deserve to have that piece of mind, and be taken care off. They shouldn't be treated like an old cow, milked until the dying last breath to fatten asshole shareholders. Some of the town capitals should be returned back to the residents, in the form of Events, better facilities, and everything else that make their playing life... easier and more pleasurable. Which in turn, bring in even more profit towards the town. All these, requires Town Capital to be present.

5. Should, more towns adopt similar way of thinking that their success owe to the residents, and NOT by a person manipulating dividend price so they can earn a quickie on stocks, make others life miserable, sending alts to do crap (they still can, but that will be a waste of their time), increase players should also be seen (more customers for you, if you are pd-ing, for example). More profit for NDOORS so they can (and better be) give us more updates and bug fixes (although i think NDOORS have been a piece of SHIT, in terms of dealing with abuses/bugs/updates, encouraning more ppl to abuse because they can get away with things).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win-win situation for everyone (except for the few manipulators who put alt in town to creat a mess and gain on top of others' misery, or stock players.... they can go to hell and here, watch me, i just gave "you" THE middle finger)

Pharis/Shari
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

DIVIDEND Policies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIVIDEND Policies   DIVIDEND Policies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:20 pm

Quote :
I strongly believe that A TOWN owes its success to its residents. Therefore, Shareholders (and others with vested) of a town can and SHOULD ONLY be prosper when its residents prosper AS WELL.

I totally agree!! The players make the town, and grow the town!

Quote :
Dividend payouts will adopt, a steady, but at increasing amount.

I was thinking why payout now, don't make sence, small amounts yes!, we should be looking at building capital for town for events, and for new buildings, build town now and divis come later, isn't that the old saying!?

Quote :
2. If you are TRULY have good intention towards the town, and at the same time, protecting your investment and making profit in the process;

THIS is GOOD for you.
BECAUSE, the capital is not going anywhere. You (shareholders) might see different timing in how they are released. But, within say, 10 to 20 years in game time, you WILL earn the same amount of income.

Isn't shares sapose to be long term investment, meaning you hold them now means you get paid for them later, another words like a real bank in life, you invest money away and the interest grows on it ?!

But on the same note, shouldn't townies see more for divis than shareholders, they are the people that made the town even thow they might not have had the money to buy shares in the first place at a resonable price to help support in that way!?

Quote :
5. Should, more towns adopt similar way of thinking that their success owe to the residents, and NOT by a person manipulating dividend price so they can earn a quickie on stocks, make others life miserable, sending alts to do crap (they still can, but that will be a waste of their time), increase players should also be seen (more customers for you, if you are pd-ing, for example). More profit for NDOORS so they can (and better be) give us more updates and bug fixes (although i think NDOORS have been a piece of SHIT, in terms of dealing with abuses/bugs/updates, encouraning more ppl to abuse because they can get away with things).

As far as the divi part I see that directed at one person, and not in our town ><, am I right on that guess ^^.(and not me)
But as far as me PD-ing for someone and if they are after a blank for sword enchant, I look at it this way, trade me mats I make HG I will sell to wallace for town to make money, not really much profit from it when people want stuff for free all the time and I offer for free only If trade mats for me to make, cause HG is going to hit wallacer period, makes good money for town and adds to the capital and they get a sword that is meant for enchant. That way they don't take the sword and sell it on market or wallace in another town ABUSING my pd power. About the MG/PG on that topic really don't matter but I have paid real USD on this game so why would I want to give my DEX away. Alot don't pay commision for stuff to be maid! Townies I don't care I will help, like I helped Jendro made sword for him and turned into bastard HG guess what he abused my PD powers didn't use it for Enchant Like he said he would, was wallaced to make him money .....

ABUSE / BUGS / UPDATES ~ Correct, they havn't put anything new into this game or even thaught of anything good! zzzzz Boaring keys and makes rares kinda wasted as a rare now, there goes the horse market plan now! As far as Wallace and Tin Tin abuse goes, LMAO I have Tried it, try and get Titanium from Tin Tin, its tough, anotherwords only the people with BILLIONS < Notice the (S) Can actually do that! I know I have tried it, only good part is when you hit HG you sell to wallace other than that you tin tin and get tin tin box or mats back , very seldom do you actually get the rare mats, and I want to work on Platina enchanted sword guess that plan is out the window ! (But that is good for town and hard on my marble wallet lol like it matters)

Quote :
Win-win situation for everyone (except for the few manipulators who put alt in town to creat a mess and gain on top of others' misery, or stock players.... they can go to hell and here, watch me, i just gave "you" THE middle finger)

Ohh you pissed ~ o.O ~ O.O ~ O.o ~ , gives hug cheer up! I have alt in town, but not to manipulate!, For Town PTS, notice when my alt joined we went up in town pts, kinda funny how jendro left the town pnts went up why is that can you explain that to me i am confused there.

Not trying to be a DICK, just my 2 cents maybe makes some sence, but ndoors need to fix this damn trading keys BS, make all IM stuff non tradable after trade once!
Back to top Go down
Sharis

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-31

DIVIDEND Policies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIVIDEND Policies   DIVIDEND Policies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:29 pm

Quote :
Ohh you pissed ~ o.O ~ O.O ~ O.o ~ , gives hug cheer up! I have alt in town, but not to manipulate!, For Town PTS, notice when my alt joined we went up in town pts, kinda funny how jendro left the town pnts went up why is that can you explain that to me i am confused there.

Not trying to be a DICK, just my 2 cents maybe makes some sence, but ndoors need to fix this damn trading keys BS, make all IM stuff non tradable after trade once!

oh on this matter,
I do know a group of people who buy/sell shares and manipulate the prices by sending alts to a town to create ruckus. Buy low, then manipulate dividend, then sell the shares (just an example of the many things one can do, to exploit game tidbits). Not saying it was you Very Happy They are detrimental to residents and other shareholders. To this group i give the middle finger.

Quote :

Isn't shares sapose to be long term investment, meaning you hold them now means you get paid for them later, another words like a real bank in life, you invest money away and the interest grows on it ?!

But on the same note, shouldn't townies see more for divis than shareholders, they are the people that made the town even thow they might not have had the money to buy shares in the first place at a resonable price to help support in that way!?

As far as who should earn more, residents or shareholder goes. I think it's matter of growing together... hand-in-hand. And not a matter of who can take more advantage over the other.

Shareholders - town resident relation should be that of mutual friendship and mutual benefit, NOT that of competitors. Supporting shareholders can accellerate residents growth potential, but it is also true the other way around.
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-16

DIVIDEND Policies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIVIDEND Policies   DIVIDEND Policies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 pm

K i understand now what you mean!
Back to top Go down
Grambo

Grambo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-11-21

DIVIDEND Policies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIVIDEND Policies   DIVIDEND Policies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:18 pm

our plans are going along well. the shareholders will experience the maximum benefit on a constant basis, oh yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIVIDEND Policies Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIVIDEND Policies   DIVIDEND Policies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIVIDEND Policies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xi'an Community :: SweetyTweety's Events-
Jump to: