Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have been scammed - I lost 42 million

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-11

I have been scammed - I lost 42 million Empty
PostSubject: I have been scammed - I lost 42 million   I have been scammed - I lost 42 million Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:38 am

After more than 1 year GoonZu, the naivity of a 15 year old GoonZu player comes up again... And is being scammed for the SECOND time in his GoonZu carreer...
42 mill, ALL MY MONEY, is gone! I couldn't contact HavocGM so fast, so I also will do it with this. I made a screenshot of the most stupid transaction ever.

My first scam was that I was stolen by a Brown Horse Razz (BANTOYA also knows Razz)
My scam, happened a few hours ago was that I wanted to buy a silver key set for 42 million [M]... I thought I could trust him, because he even teleported to me (what normal noobs cannot "think of"). I accepted and I waited for the keys to come... Still nothing after a while. I whispered the scammer and he said:
"Do you know who my main acc. is? Tresor!" I thought I could believe him, since he knows the name of someone high lvld...
I whispered Tresor (my fantastic old Town Chief) and she knew nothing about it... So scammers also use other names... He continued:
"Clovin says you are a real good friend! But that makes me a scammer from 45 million! Bye bye" - OFFLINE
His IGN: druglord
I didn't get help from DecaGM anyway (althought he luckily banned "druglord") and got no fourleafs from Wilton either. But that's not the end of the world luckily ^^ I'm broke now, but I hope I can make money this month.

WARNING:
SO BEWARE EVERYONE! THOUGHT SCAMMERS ARE THIEVES AND CAN BE CAUGHT BE THE POLICE (WHAT THEY DON'T REALISE), NEVER TRUST LOW LVLD NOOBS AND ALWAYS BE SURE YOU CAN TRUST THE ONE YOU BUY KEYS FROM!
ALSO, DON'T LISTEN TO FAKE NAMES, BECAUSE SCAMMERS NOW ALSO USE OTHER NAMES. AND BE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING LEFT NOW OF MONEY, SO ALWAYS HAVE AN BACKUP Razz
I NEVER SCAMMED SOMEONE ELSE, AND I DON'T WANT TO LET THIS HAPPEN TO OTHER TRUSTWORTHY GOONZU PLAYERS ^^

Screenshot of the most stupid scam ever:

I have been scammed - I lost 42 million 2005395077430599535_rs
Back to top Go down
https://xian.forumotion.net
MathewH2

MathewH2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: I have been scammed - I lost 42 million   I have been scammed - I lost 42 million Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:17 pm

OMG THAT BASTARD
he plays Luminary >.>
Back to top Go down
ShaKaBR

ShaKaBR

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I have been scammed - I lost 42 million   I have been scammed - I lost 42 million Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:56 am

u need wait him sent to u first bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been scammed - I lost 42 million   I have been scammed - I lost 42 million Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have been scammed - I lost 42 million
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xi'an Community :: Xi'an City Building-
Jump to: