Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Head Applications

Go down 
+5
doodle
gamer9322
ShockingSam
Caesium
Jendro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Hello everyone!
As some of you may know, there will be an election for Heads of the following buildings (the poll will come when the participants are ready):
- Bank
- Market
- Post Office

If you want to be Head of one of these buildings next month, apply with the following form (first read the Sticky of SweetyTweety about requirements ^^):

Ingame Name:
Lvl (at least lvl. 70):
Apply for:
Motivation:

Good luck ^^
Sincerely,
Jendro

Last edited by on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xian.forumotion.net
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:29 pm

I start with my own application:

Ingame Name: Jendro

Lvl.: Currently lvl. 90

Apply for: Head of the Market

Motivation: Since the start of Xi'an I wanted to be Head and help other people. I wanted to make a starting city, like Xi'an, the best city ever. And it worked! In being Head of the Market I helped people and Xi'an grew more and more. And look how succesfull it is now! All thanks to the residents of Xi'an and that also makes me proud ^^
I apply to be Head of the Market again, because I work hard to make Xi'an a good place for everyone (I also made this site Wink) and I want Xi'an to be the best city (not only in welfare, but also in community and make it more "cozy" and sociable). I'm quiet active and I always want to achieve goals of me and others. That's my motivation ^^ I also want to make many fabulous events when I'm Head of the Market for a longer time. When I make back my scammed money I will organise many events for all of you with exciting prizes Wink

I hope all of you will vote for me as Head of the Market!
Sincerely,
Jendro
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:41 am

Ingame Name: Caesium

Lvl.: 90 at the moment

Apply for: Head of the Post Office

Weapon: Bow
* Elfin Bow(rank7 Wind)
* Robinhood(rank6 Fire)

Motivation: Well.... as a head of Post office.... you dont have to do very much... but it still says: HEAD OF,
What means that you have a good reputation, and i want to contintue building it, by helping players where ever, and however i can, and offcourse helping the town, where ever and however i can.
I want to TRY to become a GOOD head, since i dont have any experience yet.
I hope i can count on ur vote.

Contact me when u need help.

Sincerely,
Nils(Caesium)
Back to top Go down
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:46 am

Well, thanks ^^
The votings will start when I have enough applications ^^
Back to top Go down
ShockingSam

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:22 pm

InGame Name : ShockingSam

Lvl: 74

Apply for : Head of the Bank

Motivation: I know I havn't been in town that long but I want to do as much as I can to help. I feel being a Head I will have a better chance of helping out the town by donating and giving out auras anytime I can. I will work as hard as possible to help any townie with hunting mats and providing the little extra help my aura would give. Any townie, with any request, any time, and I'll help.
Back to top Go down
gamer9322

gamer9322

Number of posts : 10

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:24 pm

IGN - gamer9322
lvl- 90

weapons: axe, sword
manu: tool, ironware, cooking, prescription, helmet and bow.

i am applying for bank head
i have been there in this town from the beginning Very Happy
well the reason i want to be head is that well i wanna see how it is to b head Razz
all my money i get from being head will go to the town
and i try my best to help townies if they need help and i also help non-townies Very Happy
and if i am head, i can help townies with aura ^^

well thats it ^__^
Back to top Go down
doodle

doodle

Number of posts : 15

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:51 pm

(my very first post :O yay!)
Character Name: d00dle

Lvl.: Currently lvl. 81

Apply for: Head of the Bank

Motivation: I remember when I first stepped into Xi'an and I simply fell in love. It is always nice to know that you are welcome somewhere and I would love to pass the same feeling on to the future Xi'ans that join our town. As a banker I am well aware that the revenue is a large sum. Since we still are considered a new town, I would love to use the money that comes in by helping the town hold events or help build up for our future building. It would also help to sturdy the walls to make our town stronger and better. As a banker also, a player has to know to be unselfish since the profits are quite high and I believe that giving to the town or helping townies is the best way to solve the cause.

I am a strong-willed person and love to help out the community so I wouldn't mind doing prize giveaways or something fun to make Xi'an more enjoyable. Since I am an active player, and the position of banker isn't too hard, I could use my time to promote and let others know about our town. This will also get people active as well. I also love meeting people and making friends from town and from other towns which may benefit us by being better known in the Goonzu community.

I want to contribute to Xi'an because I want to :] not because I have to. Happy votings everyone~! Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Doodle :p
Back to top Go down
xxxbr

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:42 pm

Ingame Name:XxXBR
Lvl : 91
Apply for: Head of the Bank
Motivation: i love this town!! i love the people of this town and i can help people with my knowledge thx
Back to top Go down
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:14 pm

- LITTLE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -

I removed all current votes. Remember this topic is only for applications ^^ Votes will be made later.
Sincerely,

Jendro
Back to top Go down
theshadowinc

theshadowinc

Number of posts : 133

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:05 am

I am giving up my HG to someone that is capable of doing it. ( For those who say more money is in the HG then apply for this position but u better have the capping skill, U guys piss me off to much by saying stuff like put this in HG or i will go to this town.) So its up for grabs hope u can handle the pressure Smile

I am Applying for Bank Head, I want to give competition Smile

My LvL = 93 soon 94 Smile
current Head of HG
Hold Tons of armor and Weapons Smile all lvl 7
Dog Carpet ~(Can give Aura In Hellgate Smile ) ~ Tiger hehe
Shell and Dungfly my cappers.....

I have Experience in being a Head of HG and collect tons of dolls.
I support town in other ways that is not seen through peoples eyes (Bamboo Spamming HeHe)
Back to top Go down
advgun

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Hey =)   Head Applications Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:37 pm

IGN: advgun
Lvl: 78
Apply for post
Why? I want to start off by building an reputation and starting off as a head of a fairly easy building to get some experience and then if i can work my way up,i'll be happy ^^
Back to top Go down
oOHeroGunOo~

oOHeroGunOo~

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:42 pm

Ign: GallantKnight
Lvl:84
apply for Post office,

Why i would apply? First off you may remember oOHeroGunOo (thats me ^^) and also i have been a head in the past, and i know how to repair and such. If elected head i would donate half of my earnings to town and 1/4 of the rest to townie held events.
I would like this honor not just for title or aura, but to show that hard work does pay off in the end. I would like to say Good luck to the other applicants also~
Back to top Go down
ShockingSam

Number of posts : 40

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:09 am

Ok, i know I asked for Bank head, but I wouldn't mind being head of any building, since all profits go to town anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jendro
Admin
Jendro

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 am

NOTE:

EVERYONE HAS TO APPLY HERE!! Razz Otherwise I have to look at every new made topic Wink

(2008)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Head Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Applications   Head Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Applications
Page 1 of 1